Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We want an interactive white board!


My class has a dream! (We actually have lots of dreams.) We want an interactive white board. We would love an interactive white board! It has been a rough year for us. We transferred to a barely handicapped accessible build and had many, many staff changes. We are hoping you want to help us out. Here is a link to our Donors Choose Grant to get an interactive white board!

Would you consider even giving us $20 of your tax refund?

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi again! I tried IMing you but my computer crashed on me before you could answer so I'll try here. Would love to know your ideas for using a smart board w/ your gang. I teach the same group at the middle school level. We have smart boards in our school but I guess I never really thought about how we'd be able to access them. Your thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.  Alicia in KS

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet