Sunday, November 19, 2006

Time to Share

I am marking my tenth year in the field of teaching learners with multiple special needs. I have taught pre-school, elementary and high school/young adult. I have taught home bound, in private school, inter-district classrooms and public school. I have taught learners with moderate to profound multiple special needs.

I was prepared for teaching in one of the best programs in the country and still I was unprepared. The internet was still in its early years when I started and the only way to gain more knowledge was by researching in the library. Mentors being assigned to new teachers as a matter of course was still a new idea and hitting up over-worked colleagues barely got more than bitter complaints.

Now that I have some experience and the internet has changed the world, I think it is time to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet